A lot of tickets a non-changeable (the airline simply does not allow a change). If a change is allowed, this rule generally applies: the cheaper your ticket, the more expensive the change. If case of changing, airlines will always charge two fees:
1. Fixed change fee
2. Fare difference
Please always take the steps below, before requesting a flight change (this also applies when you have bought a flexible ticket):
Step 1: Check fixed change fee
If a change is allowed, the fixed change fees can be found either on your ticket e-mail or on MijnTix.
Do the conditions state that your ticket is non-changeable?
Please don't proceed with this form, as we are unable to help you according to the conditions of the airline. If a ticket is non-changeable, we are also not allowed to offer any refund. Therefore, we advise to buy a new ticket.
* Haven't received your ticket, yet? Please skip this step
Step 2: Calculate estimated fare difference
You might be able to change your dates/time/route. However: the more you change, the more you'll pay. We kindly ask to roughly calculate the minimum fare difference yourself. This will give you a proper indication of the fare difference to be charged. You do so, by performing a new search on our website with your desired dates/times/route. Select the flight(s) and check the new ticket price. Next, you will subtract the old/original ticket price (stated in your confirmation e-mail) from this new ticket price. You will now have your estimated fare difference:
New ticket price - old ticket price = estimate fare difference.
Step 3: Yes, I would like to change
Did you take notice of the minimum costs involved? And do you know exactly what change needs to be performed? Then you are able to start you change request via our online form. Please press the button below and fill out the complete form. We will then call you back within 2 workings days to discuss your options, so please have a close look on your phone. If you approve the total fees involved, we will send you an online paylink directly. This needs to be paid within one hour. Deciding not to pay after approving the change? You will then lose your flights, as your booking is no longer valid.
* NOTE: We can only assist with one request at the time. Requesting multiple dates/times will not be processed.
We can only process your change request if:
- The change is requested by the main booker (this is the person who created and confirmed the booking)
- Your new flights must always be operated by the same airline as your original booking
- You have only requested one change. We cannot handle multiple requests
- Your calculation is an estimate. The actual fare difference might be higher. The calculation the global reservation system makes is always leading.